Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Alphabet inspiration...



I've been busy with work and weddings and random family whatnot that I haven't made anything recently (although I have started something and I'll hopefully post it within the week). I never stop thinking about crafts and what I would do and buy if I had a million dollars just handed over to me. Some of the things I'd buy might include the following:


Argyle
B
ronze patina
C
ameos
D
istressed wood
E
ncyclopedias
F
elt
G
arden paths
H
andwritten letters
I
-beams
J
ars
K
eys
L
etterpress
M
ilk glass
N
ature
O
wls
P
illows
Q
uestionnaires
R
ambling objects
S
alt & pepper shakers
T
ypewriters
U
pcycling
V
intage
W
ildflower arrangements
X
...xylophones?
Y
arn
Z
ippers

Sources:
Argyle sweater dress: Shay Benet Clothing
Milk glass vases: Country Living 
Key: ul_Marga Flickr
Salt & pepper shakers: Moma
Typewriter: joevintage etsy




-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment