Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Random want...

I've been working on a new pillow lately (surprise, it doesn't include felt) and I will hopefully have something to show you by the end of the week. At least a progress post, that is. In the mean time I have been browsing online for various whatnots and came across this jacket:

(Picture by www.katespade.com)

Behold, the King Street Twill Bow Trench Coat by Kate Spade. I love it, but at $645 I just don't think I can justify buying it. *sigh* I have many weaknesses in life (felt, shoes, pillows, antiques...) and coats have become a more recent one. Must...resist...

Oh well, I'll go back to my pillow and hope that it cheers me up. Also, speaking of pillows...would anyone like a snail pillow or a felt elephant? I'm not really sure what to do with them since I live in a microscopic apartment that is already overflowing with things.  

Until we meet again.
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment